Monday, October 22, 2007

Praise YOU, O Sovereign Lord God!

Fix my eyes, O Lord, on YOU and YOU ALONE!
Guard my heart, my soul and my mind!

Do not let me again be deceived by the guile of the evil one. Help me to see Your Kingdom ever before me, and fill my heart with desire only for YOU!

YOU were there to rescue you me, O Lord, when I could not see the evil of my ways, nor the blood stained path of righteousness Your Son tread on my behalf.

But YOU, O Lord, lifted the veil of death and opened my eyes! YOU laid bare all my sins before me and cast away all ignorance through the light of your Holy Word.

The blood of your Son was indeed shed for me, for my iniquities are great before YOU!

O Merciful Father, grant me the peace of forgiveness through the power of Your Son’s Cleansing Blood.

Remove my sins as far as the East is from the West, and give me the faith to trust in His Righteousness and not my own.

YOU, Almighty God and Creator are greater than all! Who can fathom the power and mighty works of Your Hands? Who can understand the depths of Your Love?

I am but dirt, and yet YOU love me! I am but dirt, and yet you forgive and redeem!

Praise YOU, O Sovereign Lord God, Creator, Redeemer and Heavenly Father! I will sing songs of praise and tell all of your eternal love and salvation for those who seek your face! Amen!
–Kelly Smith, Oct 2007

No comments: