Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lots of treats!!!


We had such a great time at this year's Fall Festival! The event, hosted by Compass Bible Church, featured games, rides and of course, TONS OF CANDY! Everything was free, including dinner! (It's an annual outreach CBC does for the community as a fun and safe Halloween alternative.)

As you can see the theme for the boys this year was Star Wars. Cavan dressed as a "clone tropper" and Aidan was the infamous Darth Vader. They truly enjoyed the evening, as did Sean who was so "pumped up" that we had to keep him away from all forms of sugar! Yes, I was a party-pooper and just came as myself - working Mom! Oh well, there's always next year, right?

2 comments:

Chiara said...

That picture cracks me up every time I see it! Fall Fest was so fun! I can't wait for next year . . .

Yvonne F. said...

Oh this picture is so fun!

Party pooper? No way! It takes all I have just to get the kids in costume and out the door - let alone a costume for myself. :) You did a terrific job with your boys.